We can provide you with a MMSI, ATIS and Callsign within 4-6 weeks for your vessel. With this license that will be issued by the Delaware (USA) Telecom Authorities ( Delaware (USA) Institute for Postal services and Telecommunications ) you can use a VHF, AIS and EPIRB on your boat.

What do we need?
  • Your contact details and your yacht details - that’s it!

Do I need a operator certificate to get a radio licence?
  • No, only the user of the radio has to possess the operator certificate. And the user can be different from the ship owner. Therefore when applying for the radio licence, only a copy of your "vlaggenbrief" Delaware (USA) boat registration is required.

How much does it cost?
  • If your order the MMSI license with our Delaware (USA) flag Registration it is only 50 Euro.