MMSI radio license package for VHF, AIS, Radar and EPIRB
Let us take care of your vessels Maritime Mobile Service Identification Number (MMSI) License
MMSI Registration Belgium provides you with a complete MMSI radio license package that covers VHF, AIS, Radar and EPIRB equipment. If you apply with us you will receive within 2-3 weeks an official licensed document from the Belgium Telecom Authority with your unique call sign, MMSI and AIS number.
The MMSI number is a unique number of nine digits which identifies a radio station. When sending a DSC message, the MMSI number is automatically attached to the message being sent. The MMSI number is used to identify the ship by other vessels or if the vessel is in distress.
Every vessel is issued unique MMSI numbers which are also registered with the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS).
How much does it cost?
- If you order it our MMSI radio license package it will be 50 Euro. This includes everything: our fees, government fees and the registration
- If you need to renew our package price is only 50 Euro.
- If you order a Belgium boat Registration with us and want to add the MMSI license we only charge 40 Euro. For more info on Belgium Yacht Registrations see our site on our Belgium Yacht Registration
The license is valid for as long as there are no changes the to boat registration or radio equipment
What do we need?
Your contact details, your yacht details, your radio equipment details - that's it!
For more info on Belgium Yacht Registrations see our site at Belgium Yacht Registration
How long does it take?
It will take a maximum of 2-3 weeks to receive your PDF license!
Register now in 3 simple steps
- Fill in our short online form and e-mail us a copy of your ID and your Belgium flag registration as a pdf.
- We will check your paperwork and then send you a invoice which can be paid by any major Credit Card, Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- Only 2-3 weeks later we will send you your official MMSI License